BLOG

RSS Feed

Get Off Your Butt and CREATE a Job

Studies show that far too many highly qualified people with Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral degrees will find it difficult to pay back their colossal student loan debt because they can't find jobs in their fields of study. Many are being forced to work in fields outside their expertise or resort back to living with parents, while working lower-paying jobs, just to survive. According to a recent Georgetown University report, 40% of today's 30 million Americans who are unemployed or under-employed (working less than 30 hours per week) are millenials aged 18-29. The remaining 60% are 30+ years of age. To make matters worse, not only are these degreed graduates not finding jobs, they are faci

3 Mentalities that Stop Success

You've heard it before that possessing the right mindset is nine-tenths of achieving success in every area of your life. While true, we often don't realize what mentalities or mindsets are hindering us from achieving the goals and accomplishing the tasks we set out to do. Here are 3 mentalities that always stop success and hinder you from creating a revolutionary life: 1. Poverty Mentality - a/k/a "BROKE" Mentality This mentality is a spoken curse over your life. The bible says, the power of life and death are in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21) and James 3:8 tells us our untame tongue is evil and poisonous. What we speak, we believe. What we say, we do. And when we say things like "I can't a

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Vimeo Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • Podcast

Contact | info@leopacheco.com

© 2016-20 by Lions Crest Group, LLC. and leopacheco.com.  All Rights Reserved.        Terms of Service & Earnings Disclaimer  | Privacy Policy | Affiliate Policy

Leo Pacheco | Personal Development | Life Coach | Innovative Strategist